Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Architecture

Can't talk architecture without talking about Gaudi. Actually that is the only guy I want to talk about. I really like his style and his bold imagination. I just really want to focus on him.


Antonio Gaudi La Familia Sagrada Barcelona, Spain. 1882. This basilica won't even be finished until 2026. That will be 144 years in the making.






Antonio Gaudi La Casa Mila o La Pedrera Barcelona, Spain 1905-1910. I like how all the chimneys look like abstractions of people.




Antonio Gaudi, La Casa Batllo. 1877 restored in 1904-1906. Barcelona, Spain.
This house is beast. I love the spine like roof on the top.


I mean would you look at it! Looks like a stegosaurus on a roof!



Just some of the inside.


Future Gaudi right here! Keep the dream alive kid.


Enjoi.

No comments:

Post a Comment